“In Success you deserve it and in defeat, you need it,”
– Winston Churchill (someone who obviously understood the true value of Champagne)
Benefits from drinking champagne?
- A new study from University of Reading has shown that drinking a glass of champagne can actually improve your memory.
- Champagne contains fewer calories than red and white wine.
- Because of the bubbles, you will feel fuller much quicker from drinking champagne than from any other drink.
- Champagne is good for your heart! It contains compounds that act as antioxidants and reduce bad cholesterol.
” Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right.”
– Mark Twain, American humorist and novelist (1835 – 1910)
Here is a video of some easy champagne recipes that are good for every occasion!